Thanks for checking our Episode 003: 7 Tips For Proper Introductions.
Here are the resources for today’s show:
Every Life Has a Story http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v0RhvZ3lvY
In this particular episode you will learn to:
- Become generally interested in other people.
- Use proper body language by smiling, have good posture, maintaining eye contact, and having a good handshake.
- Remember a person’s name is to that person that sweetest and most important sound in any language.
- Be a good listener.
- Talk in terms of the other person’s interest.
- Make the other person feel important by listening to them. Don’t interrupt or ignore them.
- Be appropriate in material and time.