Today’s quick episode discusses the importance of living a balanced life.
Today we discuss a 4-step process to help you make the most of all the lessons you have learned in your life.
- List some of the turning points, major events, wins, and losses you have had.
- Tell the story and write it down. You should end up with some takeaways.
- Search, ponder, and pray over the experience. What else can you see as you look back at what you went through? What principles from the scriptures or Articles of Faith can you tie in?
- Use the lessons learned to bless lives, both others and your own. See what trends you can find in your life. How can knowing these things help you now and in what is coming at you in the next 3 months of your life?
In this episode we discuss some tips for overcoming homesickness.
Subscribe on iTunes or listen to this episode directly on this site. We would LOVE to have you leave us a review on iTunes.
- Keep Perspective!
- Concentrate on today.
- Parent’s, don’t coddle.
- Prepare by gradually adapting a mission schedule and doing daily planning.
- Keep and enjoy traditions, especially around the holidays.
- Forget yourself and focus on the needs of others. Work!
- Parents, friends, and family should send monthly letters in the mail. (In addition to any weekly e-mail)
- Record lessons learned, feelings, and stories in a journal.
- Don’t worry about home and remember the Mission Office can be contacted in the event of emergencies.
This is my blog post.
In this episode I will cover:
- Some exciting news!
- Some of the things to expect before you submit your mission papers
- 2 Crucial weekly activities to get you ready for your mission
- 2 Amazing books that everyone who is going or has been on a mission should read.
Thanks for checking our Episode 003: 7 Tips For Proper Introductions.
Here are the resources for today’s show:
Every Life Has a Story http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v0RhvZ3lvY
In this particular episode you will learn to:
- Become generally interested in other people.
- Use proper body language by smiling, have good posture, maintaining eye contact, and having a good handshake.
- Remember a person’s name is to that person that sweetest and most important sound in any language.
- Be a good listener.
- Talk in terms of the other person’s interest.
- Make the other person feel important by listening to them. Don’t interrupt or ignore them.
- Be appropriate in material and time.
This week we will cover 10 tips for memorizing Doctrine & Covenants section 4. These tips will work for memorizing any scripture or quote you may find useful.
- We are now on iTunes! Subscribe to us there.
- Contact me for show ideas and questions you have about missions.
- Pray for help
- Read & recon
- Write it downTurn this: Now behold, a marvelous work is about to come forth among the children of men…Into this: NB, AMWISTCFATCOM.
- Break it down
- Put in a prominent place
- Take a break
- Be continuous
- Ponder the message
- Work as a team
- Apply it in your life and help others
In this introductory episode you will learn who this show is for and why it was started.
This is just a sample post for a podcast episode.
Please ignore for now.